music

2016年12月30日星期五

KL to Singapore by Train



KL to Singapore by Train


Woodlands Train Checkpoint
Woodlands Train Checkpoint
Wanna visit Singapore from KL?? One of the best choices for your transportation is train. Yups, it’s actually my favorite. I like going to some places by train. Because I think train is romantic. Sitting beside the window, enjoy the nice view outside with a cup of coffee in hand. What a romantic. Hahahaha but it’s not happen to me this time. Because it’s night and I just sleep all the way.
Actually I have my own reason why I go to Singapore by train. Beside its comfortable, also the schedule of the train is match with my trip schedule. I planned to have one day trip in Singapore. Then I need arrive in Singapore in the morning and return to KL in the night in the same day.
And when I check the train schedule, there is a train leaving from KL to Woodlands Singapore at 23:00 and arrives at 06:55. And fortunately, the same train leaving from Woodlands Singapore to KL is at 23:30 and arrives at 06:50. It’s very perfect timing. I have enough time to visit some places in Singapore all daylong.
For your information, there are actualy three kinds of train depart from KL to Woodlands Singapore. Those are Expres Sinaran Selatan departs at 08:00, Express Rakyat departs at 14:35, and Senandung Sutera departs at 23:00. And the travel time is about 7 hours.
Senandung Sutera is my choice. I choose the second class sleeper. It’s very comfortable and clean. The price for this type is based on the bed. It’s MYR 40 for upper bed and MYR 46 for lower bed.
Senandung Sutera second class sleeper
Senandung Sutera second class sleeper
Upper bed
Upper bed
Lower bed
Lower bed
Tips to start your one day trip
For you who want to have one day trip in Singapore like I did, I recommend you to check some tips below:
1. Buy the ticket online from: http://www.ktmb.com.my
Or you can buy it from the ticket window in KL Sentral Malaysia. The location is in the second floor, in the right side from the stairs. If you buy ticket from the ticket window, I recommend you to buy it at least one day before.
2. Buy round trip ticket from Malaysia. If you buy it from Singapore it will be more expensive, because you have to pay it in Singapore dollars.
My round trip tickets
My round trip tickets
3. Bring pen. In Singapore immigration, you need to fill a form and you need a pen.
4. Prepare your passport, at about 05:30 you will arrive at Immigration and you have to drop from the train to get your passport stamp. Don’t worry, the train officer will announce you.
5. Have breakfast. In front of Woodlands train checkpoint you will see some halal cook shop.
My breakfast
My breakfast
6. Ready to explore Singapore?? First, going to the nearest MRT by bus. The bus costs SGD 14.
7. Don’t forget to buy STP (Singapore Tourist Pass). More info about STP?? click here
IMG_20150428_065545
8. Enjoy your trip and have a very nice day…

没有评论:

发表评论